Whether your goals are fat loss, building strength, muscle or conditioning you will have the ability to reach any of these goals by following the monthly programming accessible with your membership.
- Custom 4 week split training program provided every month.
- Convenience & Time Saving - my programs are designed to maximize your time in the gym by hitting your muscles effectively without any wasteful and unnecessary extra volume which can inhibit your progress in the long term. This allows for optimal recovery between training sessions and maximum potential for positive results a.k.a. GAINZ!
- Detailed programming with specific exercise, sets, reps and even recovery times between sets.
- HD video for each exercise included for extra assistance
- Each monthly program is built with facets of fat loss, strength and muscle building. While the general monthly training will encompass all of these components there may be members who would like to focus more on one of these areas over the others. For these members, the monthly program can be further customized by implementing the following strategies:
- Fat Loss Focus - keep the weight a bit lighter and keep the recovery time in between sets/exercises to no more than 30-60 seconds
- Strength Focus - select weight that challenges you week to week while striving to hit the prescribed rep range . When the prescribed rep range is between 4-8 reps take at least 3 minutes in between sets to recover properly.
- Muscle Building Focus - For any prescribed rep range from 8-15 reps, focus on attaining a muscle "pump" with an emphasis on being slow and steady on the eccentric (lowering) portion of the movement [2-4 seconds]. You can hold the isometric portion (squeeze at the top) of the movement for even more muscle building potential. Recovery time in between sets/exercises should be anywhere from 30-90 seconds.
- Modified/substitute exercise options are available for those looking for even more variety or dealing with an injury they are trying to work around.picked up along the way to put you in the best position for success.